May 17th, 2023 - ProComputers, a forward-thinking cloud solution provider, today announced the availability of its new Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 8.8 image version
RHEL-8.8-Minimal-20230517-10GiB in AWS Marketplace.
This is a ready to use minimal RedHat Enterprise Linux RHEL 8.8 image, mainly used as a common base system on top of which other appliances could be built and tested.
Login using ‘ec2-user’ and ssh public key authentication. Root login is disabled.
Integrated with RedHat Update Infrastructure (RHUI) in all AWS regions. This allows the installation of new RPM packages and updates without the need of a RedHat8 subscription.
If this image does not suit your needs, please choose another one from our popular image list below:
Other minimal ready to use images:
- Oracle Linux 7
- Oracle Linux 8
- Oracle Linux 9
- CentOS 7
- CentOS Stream 8
- CentOS Stream 9
- Rocky Linux 8
- Rocky Linux 9
- AlmaLinux 8
- AlmaLinux 9
Other RHEL images:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux RHEL 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux RHEL 9
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux RHEL 7 with LVM
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux RHEL 8 with LVM
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux RHEL 9 with LVM
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux RHEL 7 with Latest Updates
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux RHEL 8 with Latest Updates
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux RHEL 9 with Latest Updates
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux RHEL 7 (ARM architecture)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux RHEL 8 (ARM architecture)
Why choose ProComputers?
With over 10 years of experience working with AWS, ProComputers provides open-source software bundled together into solutions ready to be launched on-demand in the cloud.
ProComputers is a proud sponsor of the AlmaLinux OS Foundation and the Rocky Enterprise Software Foundation.
Red Hat and CentOS are trademarks or registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. We are not affiliated with, endorsed by or sponsored by Red Hat or the CentOS Project.